Home' Auckland City Harbour News : September 28th 2011 Contents e-edition EXTRA
1. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms
and Conditions of entry. Entries that do not comply with these
Terms and Conditions or entries that are late, lost, misdirected,
incomplete, indecipherable or illegible will be deemed
invalid and Suburban News Papers Limited (SNL) takes
no responsibility for such entries. All entries will remain the
property of SNL.
2. The competition opens at 9am on September 6, 2011 and closes
at 5pm on September 30, 2011 (the Competition Period). All
entries must be received during the Competition Period.
3. To be eligible to enter this competition, customers must within
the Competition Period correctly answer the Tatt's Cox Plate
Question asked for that week and email answer to online.
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the individual masthead addresses
specified in participating print publications. No purchase is
4. Each customer may make one entry per week during the
5. Employees and contractors of SNL or the Moonee Valley Racing
Club and the immediate families of such persons, are not eligible
to enter this competition or to win prizes.
6. To be eligible for entry, customers must reside in NZ and be over
18 years of age.. Proof of age will be required.
7. The Prize courtesy of Moonee Valley Racing Club (MVRC)
comprises of :
• Return economy airfares from Auckland, Wellington or CHCH
to Melbourne for two people
• 6 Nights accommodation at the Crown Metropol Hotel
including breakfast. In 17/10/2011 out 23/10/2011.
• Transfers within Melbourne to and from the airport and to and
from official social and racing events included in prize.
• Breakfast with the Best at Moonee Valley on Tuesday 18th
• All other travel (including travel to/from the airport in NZ) and
all other meals are the winners responsibility.
• Experience a country race meeting at the Geelong Cup or have
a free day on Wednesday 19th October
• Melbourne Sightseeing tour for two on Thursday 20th October
• Welcome Cocktail Party on Thursday 20th October - Venue
• Theatre tickets to see Andrew Lloyd-Webber's sequel to
Phantom of The Opera - "Love Never Dies" on Friday 21st
Hospitality at the 2040 Tatts Cox Plate Lunch or Tatts Cox
Plate Ladies Lunch on Friday 21st October
• Premium Hospitality on Tatts Cox Plate Day at Moonee Valley
8. If the Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable for any reason,
SNL and MVRC, in their discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with An alternative
prize. . The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not
transferable and cannot be exchanged for alternative products or
services or redeemed for cash.
9. A random draw from all eligible entries will be made at
Suburban Newspapers, Penrose, Auckland in the presence of
designated SNL representatives. The final decision in respect of
any winning entry will be at the sole discretion of SNL and no
correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners will be contacted after the draw by telephone. If SNL
is unable to contact the winning customer by 5pm on October 1,
2011 having made reasonable efforts to do so, the winner's entry
will be declared invalid and SNL reserves the right to randomly
redraw another winner on the same terms and conditions as the
11. By entering this competition, entrant agrees to the use of
his/her name, place of residence, image and photograph(s)
as winner by SNL and the Moonee Valley Racing Club, for
publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and
agrees to make himself/herself reasonably available for publicity
photographs and filming. SNL will own copyright in any such
images and photograph(s) and in all material incorporating the
photograph(s) or film.
12. If this competition cannot be run as planned for reasons
beyond the control of the SNL, SNL reserves the right in its
sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, SNL and
any person in connection with this competition are not liable
for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage
whatsoever suffered or personal injury suffered or sustained
in connection with (i) participation in this competition; (ii) the
Prize or use of the Prize; and (iii) the administration of this
competition and distribution of the Prize.
14. Failure by SNL to enforce any of its rights under these Terms
& Conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those
15. The personal information provided by each customer in entering
this competition will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act
16. SNL will not sell, disclose or distribute the personal information
provided by customers to any person, organisation, agency
or other third party. Customers may request access to their
information or may request their information be removed from
the database by contacting SNL
17. The Prize must be taken as per the prize package -17/10/11 to
23/10/11. If for any reason the winner does not claim the Prize
by 6/10/11 then the Prize will be forfeited. The Prize is not
redeemable for cash.
18. SNL s not responsible for any costs, expenses or losses incurred
by the winner [or the winner's travelling companion], if the
winner [or travelling companion] changes the date of travel,
misses the flight, the flight is delayed, or any other event occurs
which is beyond the control of the SNL and causes further
expense to be incurred. The winner will be liable for any such
19. The Prize excludes: airport security taxes and levies, NZ
departure tax, travel insurances policies, passport and visa fees,
and all items of a personal nature, including but not limited to
drinks, meals not ispecifed in the Prize , room service, mini bars,
laundry and phone bills.
20. The winner and their travelling companion must hold valid
passport(s) at the time of travel.
Win the Ultimate Holiday to the 2011
Tatts Cox Plate in Melbourne Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Links Archive September 23rd 2011 September 30th 2011 Navigation Previous Page Next Page